TAKE A MENTAL HEALTH DAY
Online Conference | May 26, 2017
TAKE A MENTAL HEALTH DAY
Maintain your personal sanity at work
We can all use a break every now and again. Mental Health Day is a one-day online conference featuring presentations to help you maintain your personal sanity at work.
Presentations will feature topics such as interpersonal relationships, mindfulness, confidence building, boundary setting, work/life balance and more.
The conference will take place in the eastern time zone in the United States but you can attend from anywhere! And if you can’t spend the whole day with us, you’ll get lifetime access to the presentation recordings to watch anytime.
- Stream mental health day into a conference room for your team to watch!
This option includes permission to stream in a common area in your office for unlimited people, limited time access to the recordings, and does not include the individual DISC work style profile.
- Includes a full day of presentations,
- lifetime access to the recordings,
- and a customized DISC work style profile (A $60 value on its own!)
- Perfect for small teams and departments! Includes all the value of an individual ticket at a discounted price when more than one person in your organization register.
Getting your groove back: Tips to send your workplace confidence through the roof
The 5 Whys and other user research tactics to make your workplace less stressful
Gaining – and re-gaining – that elusive work/life balance
That is Not My Job
The Crucible Concept
The Spirit of Work: How courtesy, respect and thoughtfulness create the foundation for all other work success
Good Food for Better Moods
The ABC's of Creativity
WANT A FREE TICKET?
Invest in your professional development for the rest of the year!
To celebrate the launch of Zen Workplace Pro on April 4th, anyone who signs up for an annual membership by launch day will receive a free ticket to Mental Health Day!
If you’ve been waiting to buy your Mental Health Day ticket now’s the time. For the same price of an individual ticket – $199 – you’ll get all the benefit of a Pro membership, including monthly pro webinars, group workshops, discounts on Zen Workplace programs and more.
But this offer is only good through April 4. Get your membership and your free ticket today!
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
There’s an amazing day of talks in store for you:
- Conquer your Stress at Work by Kathy Gruver, PhD
- Be a Self-Advocate, Be a Mentor, Be a Muse by Nikki Massaro Kauffman
- Green plants & tea: Turn your workspace into a spa environment by Genevieve Howard
- Resilience and thriving in the face of change and adversity by Bill Hefferman
- The ABC’s of Creativity by Amma Marfo
- Good Food for Better Moods by Dillan DiGiovanni
- The Spirit of Work: How courtesy, respect and thoughtfulness create the foundation for all other work success by Marie Gervais
- The Crucible Concept by John Bruder
- The 5 Whys and other user research tactics to make your workplace less stressful by Amy Grace Wells
- Gaining – and re-gaining – that elusive work/life balance by Jenn Danielson
- That is not my job by Robin Smail
- Getting your groove back: Tips to send your workplace confidence through the roof by Karlyn Borysenko