TAKE A MENTAL HEALTH DAY
Online Conference | May 26, 2017
TAKE A MENTAL HEALTH DAY
Maintain your personal sanity at work
We can all use a break every now and again. Mental Health Day is a one-day online conference featuring presentations to help you maintain your personal sanity at work.
Presentations will feature topics such as interpersonal relationships, mindfulness, confidence building, boundary setting, work/life balance and more.
The conference will take place in the eastern time zone in the United States but you can attend from anywhere! And if you can’t spend the whole day with us, you’ll get lifetime access to the presentation recordings to watch anytime.
- Stream mental health day into a conference room for your team to watch!
This option includes permission to stream in a common area in your office for unlimited people, limited time access to the recordings, and does not include the individual DISC work style profile.
- Includes a full day of presentations,
- lifetime access to the recordings,
- and a customized DISC work style profile (A $60 value on its own!)
- Perfect for small teams and departments! Includes all the value of an individual ticket at a discounted price when more than one person in your organization register.
Getting your groove back: Tips to send your workplace confidence through the roof
Conquer your Stress at Work
Resilience and thriving in the face of change and adversity
Gaining – and re-gaining – that elusive work/life balance
Scientifically proven ways to increase happiness
Life after losing your cubicle: Thriving in a shared office environment
The 5 Whys and other user research tactics to make your workplace less stressful
That is Not My Job
The Crucible Concept
The Spirit of Work: How courtesy, respect and thoughtfulness create the foundation for all other work success
Good Food for Better Moods
The ABC's of Creativity
BRING YOUR WHOLE TEAM
Invest in your professional development for the rest of the year!
Mental Health Day offers sessions that your entire team can utilize to gain perspective at work, reduce their stress levels, and increase their productivity. Every team member who attends will get access to the complete set of recordings, so even if they can’t watch all day, they will be able to access the content when they have time.
There are a few options for team tickets:
- Get each of your team member an individual ticket at a group discount. The more people who attend, the larger the discount!
- Get a streaming license. That means you can set up in a conference room for an unlimited amount of team members to attend.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com for more information!
There’s an amazing day of talks in store for you:
- Conquer your Stress at Work by Kathy Gruver, PhD
- Be a Self-Advocate, Be a Mentor, Be a Muse by Nikki Massaro Kauffman
- Green plants & tea: Turn your workspace into a spa environment by Genevieve Howard
- Resilience and thriving in the face of change and adversity by Bill Hefferman
- The ABC’s of Creativity by Amma Marfo
- Good Food for Better Moods by Dillan DiGiovanni
- The Spirit of Work: How courtesy, respect and thoughtfulness create the foundation for all other work success by Marie Gervais
- The Crucible Concept by John Bruder
- The 5 Whys and other user research tactics to make your workplace less stressful by Amy Grace Wells
- Gaining – and re-gaining – that elusive work/life balance by Jenn Danielson
- That is not my job by Robin Smail
- Getting your groove back: Tips to send your workplace confidence through the roof by Karlyn Borysenko
- Scientifically proven ways to increase happiness by Jenni Glad
- Thriving in a shared office environment by Michael Dziak
- To be happier and healthier, be grateful by David Perks